Piper is always ready for a photo shoot.
Yes, she was hamming it up that day. Maybe she's been sneaking behind my back and watching America's Next Top Model? But the best part was when Sadie saw her posing and demanded a turn at being the model. She was trying hard to imitate Piper:
I was dying, but I somehow managed to keep operating the camera to preserve these modeling lessons for posterity!
These girls are too funny.
These girls are too funny.
Piper's hair is getting so long! I love both their hair- so cute!
ReplyDeleteHilareous! Those were some great ham poses. I'll have to let Mia see this post so she can get some pointers. I don't know what I would have done had she been camera-shy. She's the only reason the twins will pose for me, too!
Piper's got that "certain something," no doubt about it. It was said of Marilyn Monroe that "she has a quality." Ditto Piper.
ReplyDeleteAnd Sadie? Luminescent!
I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm the grandpa--it's the TRUTH!
So funny! What is it with second children? And then the third trying to be just like the older one. They will be so excited when you their dates these pictures someday!
ReplyDelete