Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Good Coat

What's better than falling in love with a gorgeous coat that's 60% off (the last one in the store that just happens to be your size) and makes you feel like a million bucks (even when you wear it over spit-up stained sweats to get diapers from Costco)? Seeing that exact same coat pop up on your favorite tv show a month later:






Yes, I was tickled to see Kalinda from The Good Wife sporting my favorite coat ever on the March 3rd episode. If you're sick to death of winter, may I suggest hitting the department stores for some retail therapy? If you can find your size, boots and coats are a steal right now!

5 comments:

  1. love the show and the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retail therapy. You never fail to remind me why I am such a devoted reader of your blog. :) And even more to your credit- usually divas confuse me. You give divas a very very good name. Are you their queen? You should be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you might know, I am a little obsessed with coats and jackets. I love the color of this one. I am guilty of wearing a fancy coat with sweats under out to the bus stop myself! Way to find a great deal, but I do hope you don't have to wear it for too much longer this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fabulous coat. I'm totally jealous cause stupid San Diego weather doesn't ever let me wear cute coats :(

    ReplyDelete