Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Great Yogurt Debacle of '09




The pictures almost say it all. What they don't tell you is that this happened in the eight short minutes I spent in the other room trying to take an important phone call. Or that the one responsible for flinging the yogurt all over her sister and the kitchen was actually Piper (she'd already been sent to her room by the time I grabbed the camera). And they can't show you that there was vanilla yogurt on every conceivable surface in the room (my camera doesn't take panoramic shots and so you are spared from taking in the view of the floor). But yeah, they give you the general idea of why I can't turn my back. Ever.

4 comments:

  1. Gasp! That's the kind that turns sour if you miss a spot- my least favorite mess. You should nickname her "Flinger" for a month as payback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. That looked remarkably similar to our morning. Is Sadie fast turning toddler like Miles is? In only two weeks he went from happy-go-lucky, glad-to-be-around-mom to hold-me-or-I'll-scream and give-that-to-me-now-or-I'll-scream and I'm-not-done-screaming-yet-so-leave-me-alone-to-finish-screaming. There might be permanent inner-ear damage....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always amazes me what kids can do in such a short time. They definitely pick their moments. Hopefully the clean up wasn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where they get it from...ask Katie about the "pineapple cake incident".

    ReplyDelete