If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle
Kelly! I'm so glad you started a blog. It IS such an easy, efficient way to keep in touch AND keep a family history. I'm so happy to finally see pictures of the girls on a regular basis.:) Sadie cracks me up!P.S. Love the title -- very clever;)
If anyone should have a blog it should be you, Kelly.Please post a picture with crayons up Carter's nose.
Aw, thanks guys! You sure know how to encourage a fledgling blogger!
I think Piper is so cute!! Love that she is multitasking at such a young age :)
Kelly! I'm so glad you started a blog. It IS such an easy, efficient way to keep in touch AND keep a family history. I'm so happy to finally see pictures of the girls on a regular basis.:) Sadie cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love the title -- very clever;)
If anyone should have a blog it should be you, Kelly.
ReplyDeletePlease post a picture with crayons up Carter's nose.
Aw, thanks guys! You sure know how to encourage a fledgling blogger!
ReplyDeleteI think Piper is so cute!! Love that she is multitasking at such a young age :)
ReplyDelete