We're proud to present Chloe's preschool Spring Sing. Some of you will thank your lucky stars that I'm married to a talented videographer who was able to edit the whole thing down to six minutes, while others will wish they could see the whole 20 minute presentation (DVDs available upon request!). Whichever category you fall into, please enjoy!
Note: Chloe taught Piper the "Hot, Hot, Hot" dance and now Piper regularly walks around going "Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole!" It's pretty funny. Piper also picked up most of the crab song. She especially likes the "shh, shh, shh" part. Next up will be a video of her imitating Chloe's concert!
Another Note: The cute girl with long dark curls sitting next to Chloe is her best friend, Savy (short for Savannah . . . For a long time I only heard the name and thought her parents were using interesting adjectives as names until I got the birthday invitation that said Savannah on it). They were pretty thrilled they got to be dance partners (although I think that dance is on the editing room floor).
did I hear them singing about cephalopods?
ReplyDeleteThat was even better than I remember it.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you guys have a preschooler! That was too cute and I can't wait until Lily is singing her little heart out!
ReplyDeleteEli loved watching the video with me. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite has to be: "bahdwaevvasd...UNDER THE SEA!" Truly the grand finale. That was fantastic Kelly...and I'm happy to have found you here :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a little performer! This is great stuff. I love how she keeps looking over at where you guys are sitting... too cute!
ReplyDelete