Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here Comes Trouble


Sadie gets into things. According to the papers my pediatrician gave me today about developmental milestones, this is to be expected.


Still, I was kind of sad when she got into my eye shadow.



And when she found the bag of Goldfish Chloe left out.



And my purse. I was hoping the credit card raids wouldn't start for a few years. I guess if I can keep her out of the garbage (yes, she's done that, too), I'll count it a good day.

(Side note: These events took place on different days. Perhaps that little yellow outfit is behind all this? Should I burn it and risk releasing the evil spirits? Discuss.)

4 comments:

  1. Good work on the blog. I think that the writing quality is excellent and wouldnt be surprised if you got picked up by someone in hollywood to write a screenplay about impreganated teens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad someone else has a blog to post pictures of these adorable girls. Kinda takes the burden off me a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoo hoo!! I am so excited you have a blog. that quote on the sidebar is so funny (you have your hands full). I love these pictures - Sadie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many pf these pictures. Of my kid. Getting into things. What is so fun about it. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete