Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Honest to Blog
Well, it has finally happened. I created a blog. Enough people have been requesting pictures, videos, and updates of the girls that I decided to go ahead and jump on this bandwagon. Welcome to the New Millenium, Kelly! (And only eight years in!) It will be much easier for me to keep my readership (which, if I'm lucky, will add up to ten people total and maybe three that aren't blood relatives) apprised of our life. I hope to update regularly with new pictures and funny stories about the girls. And possibly also comment on what the non-mommy portion of my brain is thinking. And at the end of it all, I'll have a record of what we've all been up to WITHOUT having to lift a pen. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! We're impressed, and not just due to the natural bias of being family related to the blogger. We think, however, that Kelly needs to acknowledge there are FOUR (count 'em 4!) tres jollie belles a la maison de Durham!
ReplyDeleteWe love you, blog on!
XO,
Mimi, Geordie and Riley the wonder cat
Woo hoo! Welcome aboard. I am so looking forward to this. I'm not even kidding.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally linking you.
Kelly, from the day you were born you won the hearts and minds of your family. That my dear is not subject to change. We quite agree with the previous post by MiMi – there are truly four belles, not three, in the Durham household. We loved the first blog story and pictures, and look forward to future postings. It would be nice if you included some images of your sister and brothers interacting with the belles. Congrats on a great start.
ReplyDeleteMa & Pa
Oh my gosh, Kelly. You're girls are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. I will thoroughly enjoy reading about the Belles in your home...if you don't have access to my blog, let me know!
ReplyDelete