I think this lace dress (the one she changed into on the plane to Canada) is simply gorgeous. I also think selecting a Canadian designer (Erdem Moralioglu) was a very classy touch.
Kate wore this, I'm not kidding, to plant a tree. I wish my gardening ensembles were this fashionable. The collar detail on the back of the dress (by Catherine Walker) is what makes this one truly special.
Okay, this sweater dress (by Alexander McQueen) is my absolute favorite thing she's worn all week. She sported this look on Prince Edward Island (yes, apparently the Duchess loves Anne of Green Gables as much as I do!). Can you think of a more perfect outfit to wear to PEI? I certainly can't.
This navy blue trench coat by Ted Baker is fantastic. I want one!
After all that navy and cream, this pop of yellow (in the form of a silk crepe dress by Jenny Packham) is divine. It looks so effortless!
I'm glad I have a few more days of ogling her fashion from afar. Aren't you glad I caught you up on her best fashion moments of the week? You should be!
EDIT: I'll take this, this, and this as well!









FUN!!! I love these. Kate is gorgeous as is her taste in clothes. I'm glad you posted an abbreviated version for those of us who aren't checking those blogs :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you caught me up! We're having a rough, looong day over here. This post was my bright spot.
ReplyDeleteLove it, I wish I could have all of those outfits!
ReplyDeleteI love admiring her wardrobe too! So fabulous. My favorite part is that she isn't afraid to wear the same thing more than once.
ReplyDeleteKirsten, I know! I love that she wore the cream dress from her official engagements photos again (with a red, maple leaf hat, no less).
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing about all of these dresses? They have sleeves!!!!! Where can we find dresses like these at prices we can afford? I have the hardest time finding cute dresses for summer with sleeves. Do you?
ReplyDeleteThat green dress is still available... if only I had a prince to pay for it...
ReplyDeleteBah ha, Lisa! I was thinking "if only" about the skinny legs. Oh that Prince Edward Island dress... laaaahhh! I can go to bed happy now knowing it exists- thank you. I just read "Before Green Gables" for the first time while I was up in Bear Lake. I've been in Anne mode for a while.
ReplyDelete