My sister-in-law, Laura, looked after the girls one day while I was in Manhattan. That in and of itself was incredibly kind, but she also took it upon herself to have an AMAZING photo shoot with the girls. She is such talented photographer and I'm in love with all the shots. She also featured each little Belle on her blog (her writing skills are just as strong as her photography ones!). I loved it all so much, I had to share. Thank you, Laura!
(Click on each girl's name to see what Aunt Laura has to say about them!)
Sadie (Laura couldn't bear to put her in black and white!)
BEAUTIFUL photos of BEAUTIFUL girls. I mean, really... wow! How lucky they are to have a talented aunt who clearly adores them.
ReplyDeleteLove it...
ReplyDeleteIt is PRICELESS to have a family member who knows about photograpy
AND beautiful subjects for her to take pictures of!
GORGEOUS! I love the photos and I LOVE the girls! Hope you had a blast in NYC.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliments! Kids are so much fun to photograph, even more so when they're as adorable as these four.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I love the pics!!!
ReplyDeleteI love love love those posts! Those photos are gorgeous, and so are the girls- what a fun sister! I love her blog, too- gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteso so beautiful!!!! I love these pictures.
ReplyDelete