Friday, April 30, 2010

My Big Girl

Some signs that you have a very big girl in your house:


She will figure out how to ride a bike without her training wheels--even after a bad crash leaves a horrific bruise on her leg.



Her teeth will become snaggled and then fall out.



She can read anything put in front of her. Her school books will go from having lots of pictures with a few words to having lots of words with a few pictures.  She will delight in being able to be the one to read the scripture picture to the family.



She will be able write a report for school about ladybugs without any help and finish it four days before it is due because she's that excited about it.



Check, check, check, check.  Yep, I've definitely got a big girl on my hands here.

2 comments:

  1. so cute, smart and grown up! Dang it, they grow up too fast. Believe me I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really noticed a significant change in her last time I was there. She really is so grown up.

    ReplyDelete