Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!


Well played, Mother Nature.  Well played.  Here I thought it was supposed to be Spring and you just poured 5 inches of snow down on us.  It's going to make for a very interesting egg hunt this weekend.

6 comments:

  1. yeah they'll just have to identify the egg-shaped mounds in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lame! I guess I shouldn't have complained about the inch we got a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and about Host... I liked to think of it as a nice commentary of how selfless some author thinks it's possible to be. It kind of made it nice to read, thinking of it as a really entertaining church talk...

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the only Easters I remember from my childhood is the one where we went outside and found GIANT bunny footprints in the snow. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo for snow!

    Unrelatedly, love your new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys could actually have an aweome egg hunt--Junior Mints are sooooo good frozen.

    Also I'm excited to hear your take on The Host.

    ReplyDelete