Friday, February 19, 2010

A Budding Photographer


We got a little bored yesterday, so I let the girls experiment with the digital camera. Piper took this shot of Sadie. Honestly, I think it's the best picture of Sadie that I've seen in a loooong time. So, if you're looking for a photographer, Piper would love to shoot your wedding or your newborn or your family. One out of every 500 shots will be killer (and, regretfully, the other 499 will be of her feet or of her hand covering the lens). Book an appointment now!

7 comments:

  1. So funny! Your girls like they have such personalities...I wish I could meet them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to be in town mid-July. DO you think she has any free days to take some shots of my new born? I'm sure he would just lay there very still. Let me know and we'll book it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture!! You should start Piper's DSLR camera fund now (I wish I had started as a child!)... photography is definitely in her future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadie is my current fave I have to say and that picture looks adorable.

    And Tessa looks like me in that photo at the top of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey- that's how I started out. My little sisters have some really interesting pictures of them as kids- outside, holding flower baskets, wearing a lot of blush, and looking off into the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture, Piper! We'd like to book a newborn appointment please. It will be nice to have a family photographer with all those weddings in your future, Kelly! :)

    ReplyDelete