Sunday, October 11, 2009

Monster Belles

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

7 comments:

  1. I love these!!! I hope everyone does them- haha! They look totally different with different babies. Ohh- I love this stuff. I hope they do the elf one again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the random post. My brother made this for the girls on my computer. He had two choices--embed it on a blog or pay for a download. He obviously went the embed route!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to have your brother and the 4 girls together -- I wondered how it was going to work out.

    I blogged, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny. Additionally, the latest Chloe-ism had me laughing so hard my dog ran out of the room. If you're going to do it own it. I'm also waiting for your review of American Wife. It's been on my night stand all summer. I just haven't had a chance to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So....Annie has probably watched this video 20 times. We like it to say the least! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete