Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tessa's Latest Tricks

I know every mom thinks that she has given birth to the most darling and talented baby in the history of the world. But seriously, I think I really have done it this time! Brace yourself for gratuitous photos of my most recent offspring doing her best tricks.

Here's the first--packing on some serious pudge:



She weighed over seventeen pounds at her last check-up. C'mon! What could be cuter than a four-month-old working on her third chin?

Here is her most recent trick--sitting upright in the baby swing and freaking her mother out:




Sorry these pictures look so bad. I was scared she was going to fall out and I didn't have time to adjust camera settings. Yeah, we're just about done with this piece of baby equipment. It has served us well. Sadie is going to be devastated. Trying to sneak in a ride in the swing before I catch her and tell her the swing is just for Tessa is one of her favorite tricks.


And here is Tessa doing MY favorite trick--sleeping like a little angel:



Alright, we can let out one more collective "Awwww!" and be done.

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww! She is pretty cute.

    Is it weird that I'm a little sad to say goodbye to that swing? We have good memories of it too thanks to your generosity!

    I've been thinking about you all day. :) We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there will be many more "awwww"s to come. Sadie looks like Chloe in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks snug as a bug....So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best is how Sadie prefaces every swing-mounting with "Don't look at me."

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is impressive. She looks like she is just about to open her mouth and have a conversation. Glad she is so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so impressed that she was 17 pounds at her last appointment! That's pretty awesome.

    And I think it feels SO good to put away clunky baby stuff. I'm itching to give our exersaucer back to the friend who loaned it to us (esp since Charlie hates to be in anything for more than a few minutes), but Ben insists that Charlie still likes it. Congrats on being so close to moving on past the young infant gear!

    ReplyDelete