When you have four little girls, there is pretty much a guarantee that SOMEBODY is always crying (and usually it's more like 2 or 3 somebodies). Whether it's a fight over a My Little Pony or a dramatic protest against carrots at dinner, my gals have a real knack for expressing themselves with an extreme display of emotion. Carter filmed this little beauty on Sunday. My favorite part? When Sadie dramatically throws herself across the ottoman. Please enjoy this small taste of my life.
MY favorite part is when Piper crosses her arms then forcefully sets them in her lap. That girl is NOT smiling, Daddy.
ReplyDeleteIt's like living in King Henry all over again.
Ha! They put on a good show! I laughed, I cried- two thumbs up. ;D I don't know which is funnier- when kids courtesy laugh or fake cry.
ReplyDeleteOoh- I just saw you're reading the Guernsey book! I LOVE it love it. Don't read any of the criticism reviews before you're done- it will ruin it a little.
And the Academy Award goes to... nice job Carter,that was an amusing taste of real life. I think I still want 4 girls though- Sadie & Piper make crying look really cute
ReplyDeleteI like when Sadie tries to smile with her eyes. According to Tyra,that's something the divas on America's Next Top Model can't seem to learn.
ReplyDeleteI just had to laugh at Piper's crossed legs and folded arms at the end. Oh, the drama! What I wouldn't give to have footage like this of my sisters and me when we were that age. Sadie and Piper will LOVE this some day!
ReplyDeleteGood job, Carter!
Oh man. That was so funny.
ReplyDeleteI make fun of Jack when he wails and moans too. And he also, tells me to stop.
I think it's because Dad did that to us.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for catching this little gem.
ReplyDeleteMore gems please.
That was TOO funny. I love when Sadie gives Carter the death stare when he asks her to smile and when Piper shows off her bottom teeth when she's asked to do the same. So funny. I need to just hang out with you and your kids for a day. They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love how they stopped crying for a moment and then they remembered that they still needed to by crying, although they probably forgot why they should be crying. They are dolls.
ReplyDeleteI think Eli and Sadie say similar things. It's so funny to see these sisters interacting, being sad, but not being that loud about it. I was expecting something over the top, noisy, and wild. These were more somber, contemplative tears.
ReplyDelete