Oh boy, I should teach Eli that one too :) It's funny b/c right before I clicked on your blog on my google reader, I was lamenting to myself about how chubby I still am, 4 months after having Charlie. I hate the squishy aftermath!
That's pretty funny that she said this around EXTENDED family - that's icing on the cake!
Oh my gosh...I almost peed my pants when I read that. LOOOLLLLLL!!!!!! Can I just come hang out in your house and observe your kids for a few days? I need some comic relief in my life at times. :-) They are SO funny!
Seriously?? Loooooove this! Can she pray for my tummy to go downer too?
ReplyDeleteYup, you can ask all the witnesses (it was in the blessing of Sunday dinner with extended family). She really did pray for that.
ReplyDeleteI think when a 3-year-old begins seeking divine intervention for your postpartum stomach situation, it is time to buy a girdle.
I need that same prayer. Annie will occasionally tap my tummmy and ask if a baby is in there.....
ReplyDeleteOh boy, I should teach Eli that one too :) It's funny b/c right before I clicked on your blog on my google reader, I was lamenting to myself about how chubby I still am, 4 months after having Charlie. I hate the squishy aftermath!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty funny that she said this around EXTENDED family - that's icing on the cake!
Have her pray for mine too.
ReplyDeleteHa!! Way cute!!
ReplyDeleteCount me in. I got asked if I was expecting a few months ago. By a very stupid person.
Can I be put on Piper's prayer roll too?
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...I almost peed my pants when I read that. LOOOLLLLLL!!!!!! Can I just come hang out in your house and observe your kids for a few days? I need some comic relief in my life at times. :-) They are SO funny!
ReplyDelete