Who: Chloe
Why: Carter said that Chloe could go to Walmart with him if she got dressed quickly. In addition to slapping on some clothes, she took out the braids from the day before. When she saw the effect, she said, "I can't go anywhere like this!" Such a girl thing to say. But, I'm pleased to say that in the end she didn't let a bad hair day hold her back from shopping. That's my girl!
Who: Piper
Why: What three-year-old sits like this?
Who: Sadie
Why: My mom bought her a duck towel that she loves. It's funny to me because her head is so huge that the hood doesn't fit. It stands about six inches up off her head. But she doesn't care at all. She kind of reminds me of the brother in So I Married An Axe Murderer. HEAD! But it's okay because big heads hold big brains.
Who: Tessa
Why: There's just something about the bow-legged, cross-eyed cuteness that makes me smile.
So, which one of these brings the funny for YOU?
I think Chloe's hair story is my favorite. I love that you have four girls with their own very distinct personalities! Your blog is so fun.
ReplyDeletethe bow legs.
ReplyDeleteI love them all! I can't wait to come play with you guys! We'll be there on Thursday, I'll give you a call! I'll bring the clone troopers, you bring the littlest pet shop!
ReplyDeleteI have to vote for Chloe. She has the best faces. I'm going to go ahead and give Piper props for crossing her legs like a lady and not lifting up her dress.
ReplyDeleteMy vote is for Chloe. Hi-lar-i-ous! She has the same expression I think I would have on a bad hair day. Your girls are all just too dang cute. You need to start a girl band with them, "The Carter Sisters." They could rival the Jonas Brothers.
ReplyDeleteI thought they were all funny- ha! We have the same stick off the top of the head duck towel! I think it fit until they were about six months... ;)
ReplyDelete