Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pet Names

Here is the June issue of O Magazine (my mom brought me her copy because she knows I can never get enough reading material):



Here is what I zeroed in on when I saw it:


Here is what I saw when I opened the magazine:


Um, apparently I named 50% of my kids puppy names. Oh, well. At least I now know where I can get Tessa a really sweet dog collar with her name on it. Thanks, Oprah.

5 comments:

  1. I say we write Oprah and tell HER how to name her puppies. Most of the names she used shouldn't be pet names anyway,,,if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!! What are the odds, really? People name their dogs common people names all the time... (like Oliver in that second picture - I know a few Olivers)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! I LOVE all of your daughter's names, Kelly! They are all so unique. Keep this article cause it gives you some names to consider if you ever decide to go for another child. Lucky Durham, anyone???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually think its the other way around...Oprah obviously reads your blog and stole your kids' names (because let's be honest, they are pretty fabulous names) for her dogs. Silly Oprah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just Glad that Chloe and Piper aren't ""Daisy" and "Lucky".

    ReplyDelete