Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Latest Dance Craze

We've been having some serious dance parties around here lately. One day, out of nowhere, a new dance move developed. It's a very strange move and I'm not exactly sure who started it. But it caught on pretty quickly because all three of them do it now. We even caught the phenomenon on tape:



I was kind of hesitant to put this clip up, though. I thought this video of the girls showing off their new move was cute initially. But when I watched it the second time, the maniacal laughing (mainly by Chloe) gave me flashbacks of a certain tree featured in late 1980's Fun Fruits commercials:



Scary.

6 comments:

  1. Okay, what's in the Kool-Aid at your place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your comparison w/ the 80s commercial is so funny!!! Eli and I just watched your home video about 5 times in a row and he keeps trying to copy the girls, but isn't quite sure how to spin around. I may just have to show him :) Great dance party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. I'm glad you made the connection with the laugh. Actually, I'm glad you pointed out that it was a laugh. I thought it sounded like someone was crying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fun fruits commercials were awesome. I'd venture to say that their present-day equivalent for me has got to be the Burger King commercials with that king guy.

    ReplyDelete