Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Haircut So Nice That We Did It Twice

Sadie's haircut has gone over so well, I decided our wee one needed to get in on the A-line bob action.  This was Tessa's first haircut EVER, so I was a bit nervous about how she would react.  She nixed the pre-wash immediately (the basin freaked her out).  But overall, she did very well holding still and moving her head the way the stylist* needed.

 Yeah, it was time!




I'm psyched about the results.  We walked around the mall for a bit afterward and she couldn't stop looking at herself:



Pretty funny!

*This stylist was randomly assigned to us when I called in my time of need with Sadie.  I took Tessa back to her today.  I'm thinking of going to her myself next week for this cut:

1 comment:

  1. Oh you would ROCK that "Ann Perkins" look! Then again I've never seen you w/ a bad haircut... but really, SO cute on you.

    And Tessa--- oh my word. HOW ADORABLE! Seriously, those chub cheeks in the first picture, dark eyes and that bob. To die for cute. Love that she kept checking herself out. What a Diva.

    ReplyDelete