Friday, January 13, 2012
Friday the 13th
We felt pretty lucky at our house today, even if this day is usually considered bad luck (especially if you are in the Knights Templar). We had a birthday girl to celebrate. Chloe turned NINE. I can't believe it. Tessa, Sadie, and I visited her at school and brought donuts to her class. Then we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden because Chloe was in the mood for breadsticks. Tomorrow she'll get her ears pierced. She's so big. Practically a tween. My inner nine-year-old is impressed with her '80s-tastic fashion sense--I think my outfit that year revolved around neon pink as well.
I can still remember every detail of this day nine years ago. I can't believe how fast it's gone. All I know is that starting on that day, 13 became a very lucky number for me! Happy Birthday, Chloe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(at the Olive Garden)
ReplyDeleteKELLY: Okay, let's go around the table and everyone say something they love about Chloe.
CHLOE: I won't say anything though, because I know I love myself.
Happy Birthday, Chloe! She's even wearing the cute hoodie from Target that I love!
ReplyDeleteshe is so awesome! that comment at dinner is perfect - i hope my girls learn to love themselves too!
ReplyDeleteHard to believe that was so 9 years ago! For some reason 9 seems so much older to me than 8. Scary that she is almost in the double digits. How did the ear piercing go? I would be nervous to do that all over again. Happy Birthday Chloe!
ReplyDelete