Today I reached a breaking point. I could not handle Sadie freaking out about doing her hair for one more day. This little child acts as if I'm chopping off her fingers every time I brush her hair. I try to be so gentle, but it doesn't matter. She freaks out. Don't get me started on washing, drying, or braiding. It's misery to keep her properly coiffed. Usually she runs around looking like a street urchin because she won't let me finish. I had let her hair grow out because it's such a lovely color:
But after 40 minutes of screaming and crying before preschool today, I'd had enough. I called the salon and booked an appointment immediately after school. I instructed the stylist to do a major chop. Sadie was not happy. But I had to make good on all my threats . . .
I think it turned out adorably well. It's impossible for it to get as tangled and snarled as it has been. What a relief.
SADIE'S Grandpa is so SMITTEN with her new DO! I've said it before, and I'll say if forever more--that girl's got bling! She has a QUALITY!
ReplyDeleteShe looked like she had ombre hair before the cut.... girls would pay a lot for that look..
ReplyDelete