I totally wish I had been shopping. I actually did a fashion/modesty presentation for the young women in our ward the night before I snapped this photo and I used those bags to tote my visual aids. And, in my defense, the house is trashed in the background because I spent most of the day before working on said presentation instead of CONSTANTLY tidying up after everyone. After I got home, I was too worn out to put it all away and clean up! But Piper looked too cute NOT to snap that photo . . .
AND I NEED TO CLEAN MY HOUSE! YIKES!!!
ReplyDeleteShe sure can! Looks like someone has been shopping....
ReplyDeleteI totally wish I had been shopping. I actually did a fashion/modesty presentation for the young women in our ward the night before I snapped this photo and I used those bags to tote my visual aids. And, in my defense, the house is trashed in the background because I spent most of the day before working on said presentation instead of CONSTANTLY tidying up after everyone. After I got home, I was too worn out to put it all away and clean up! But Piper looked too cute NOT to snap that photo . . .
ReplyDeleteWhat? No one has made fun of me and the blue beret yet? OK, I'll go. Piper looks adorable, I however, cannot pull off a beret.
ReplyDeletePiper gives me a complex
ReplyDeleteLaura, I was going to bring up the beret but thought better of it. I'm glad you're willing to accept it as part of who you are.
ReplyDelete