"What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?" as performed by Harry Connick Jr has always been my favorite New Year's song. Seeing as "Auld Lang Sine" is the only other one I can think of, it's not exactly a huge competition. It's such a lovely song! I was delighted to see a new rendition circling the internet. I hope you enjoy it, too.
I'm wishing you a very prosperous and happy 2012. (Don't let the door hit you on the way out, 2011!)
Also, I needed to share this because it made me so happy. And so jealous. CANNOT WAIT FOR MADMEN TO START!!!!!
Wait...is that my cousin Zach? :)
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS. Seriously. can't. get. enough. I may be responsible for 1000 of the nearly 7 mil. hits. New Year's resolution to learn ukelele so Harley and I can sing this at Weiler Family Christmas dinner next year. Seriously. Ask him. I made him practice w/ me last night...
ReplyDeleteI mean, how cute are they together? And they just randomly did this? I love them both! Can they please hook up? She wears a crown? Did you know her sister is the chick on Bones??