Thursday, August 25, 2011
What I Ate For Lunch
Description: Vanilla Bean ice cream, salty caramel swirls, and fudge covered potato chips.
Fudge covered potato chips? Um, yeah. I couldn't resist that. This is the problem with having just one child to grocery shop with in the afternoons. I'm used to having to get in and out in under 15 minutes while attempting to corral little whining girls. With only one, I can take my time and actually look at stuff. And then I can come home and eat ice cream without anyone even batting an eyelash (Tessa didn't even notice what I was doing--no accountability to that one).
Don't worry. I walked three miles afterward. But still, this is not a good situation. I blame you, Jimmy Fallon, Ben, and Jerry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wooooow- that's a new one... So you didn't say what you thought of it- should I go out and buy this as soon as I can get to the store?
ReplyDelete