If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle
Is it bad that I just love that picture of her having to clean it up? :)
SADIE:If your bad, mean 'ol Mom is gonna make you cry, come on over into the loving arms of your grandpa, and we'll read the Goodnight Moon story after I play you your Lullaby! (We 3rd borns have to stick together during the tough times!)HUGE hugs,G-PA D
For the record, Carter was the disciplinarian for this incident. I was just the photographer!
At least yours was crayon, Jack took a permanent marker to our table. God Bless the Magic Eraser.
This has got to be my favorite post ever. Sadie's face is priceless. I hope I'm still in UT when she grows up so I can see her as a teenager. Thanks for posting this! It made my day.
Is it bad that I just love that picture of her having to clean it up? :)
ReplyDeleteSADIE:
ReplyDeleteIf your bad, mean 'ol Mom is gonna make you cry, come on over into the loving arms of your grandpa, and we'll read the Goodnight Moon story after I play you your Lullaby! (We 3rd borns have to stick together during the tough times!)
HUGE hugs,
G-PA D
For the record, Carter was the disciplinarian for this incident. I was just the photographer!
ReplyDeleteAt least yours was crayon, Jack took a permanent marker to our table. God Bless the Magic Eraser.
ReplyDeleteThis has got to be my favorite post ever. Sadie's face is priceless. I hope I'm still in UT when she grows up so I can see her as a teenager.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this! It made my day.