Friday, May 20, 2011

Fashionable Friday: Ahoy, Matey! Edition

I don't know why, but have been obsessed with sailboats in fashion lately.  It might have to do with the fact that it won't stop raining and pretty soon sailboats will probably be the major mode of transportation where I live.  Anyway, I have been lusting after these items:



Yeah, I still can't get this shirt that Katie bought out of my mind.  I broke down and ordered it.  It's backordered until the end of the month, but it will "ship" to me 5-7 days after that!




These shoes KILL me!  Technically nobody would be able to see the sailboats if I were wearing them, but I'd know they were there.  (These shoes are also British.  So double like!  Miss L Fire is one of my new favorite shoe brands!)




Um, how cute is this belt?



I adore this skirt . . . sailboats + lighthouses is even better than just plain sailboats! 

Obviously I wouldn't suggest wearing all these pieces together (it would clue people in on my Sailboat OCD way too quickly), but oh, how I love these nautically themed clothes for summer!

3 comments:

  1. Kelly I think you need an entirely separate blog for your fashion tips and finds. We need to get that going, find sponsors and soon you'll be rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love nautical themed summer looks! That belt! Those shoes! And now I know first hand how darling you look in that skirt.

    ReplyDelete