Thursday, January 13, 2011

Eight Is Great!

My baby is an eight-year-old today.   I can't believe it.

 One

 Two

 Three

 Four

 Five

 Six

 Seven

 EIGHT!!!

We're busy planning her baptism, which again, I'm struggling to really believe.  I have loved watching Chloe turn into the creative, smart, funny, stubborn, friendly, opinionated, darling, brave, precocious, adorable, sweet little girl she is today.  I feel lucky to be her mother (and thankful she's patient with me while I learn how to be her mother).  She's adored by her little sisters and we all feel so blessed to have her in our family.  We love you, Chloe!

6 comments:

  1. Two things to say:

    Unbelievable.

    She looks so much like Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Chloe! I still remember meeting her when she was just a tiny little thing at Lindsey's wedding reception. Love that last picture of her - Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So weird.

    I mean, Happy Birthday, Chloe!

    But, really, so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute series of pics- she's packed a lot of life into eight short years already! Happy Birthday to the little spitfire! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Chloe!!!! I LOVE the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pictures. She was sooooo cute when I'd come out to Pasadena and stroll her around and it's hard to believe I took an EIGHT year old shopping yesterday!

    ReplyDelete