Friday, October 15, 2010

There's An App For That . . .

Carter's company just launched a pretty fantastic app in iTunes.  It's called Bookster and it teaches reading skills through fun stories.  Kids have the option to record themselves reading the story, too.  Did I mention it's free?  You should check it out!  Download it here:


http://itunes.com/apps/imaginelearning/bookster

Carter would love feedback, so rate it and leave a review in iTunes.




Meanwhile, I'm really wishing there was an app that cured ear infections.  The little Belles have been pretty sick all week and I decided it was time to have them seen by the doctor.  Carter and I leave for our big 10th anniversary trip to Italy on Tuesday and I wanted to make sure there was nothing really wrong before we left.  I was SURE they were going to tell me that everybody just had a virus.  Hello, that's why we went through all the tonsillectomies and ear tube procedures!  Nope.  Chloe, Piper, and Tessa all have double ear infections.  All their tubes have already fallen out (Chloe's lasted less than five months!!!!).  I'm so discouraged.  I feel like we've gone to great lengths to fix this problem and nothing works.  The timing is just awful, too.  Anyway, here's hoping the antibiotics will knock it out of them fast.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome- but do you know what is a bummer? Is that the iTouch doesn't have a microphone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i told carter i've been reading your blog, but i think this is the first i've commented. italy! that is so exciting. i hope the girls are feeling better and that you can relax and not worry about them while you're gone. have fun!

    ReplyDelete