Thursday, October 7, 2010

Accessories

You know that saying that's credited to Coco Chanel?  The one that says before you go out the door, you should look in the mirror and remove one accessory?  Well, I know two little girls who wouldn't dream of doing that.




Then again, they each had on just one ring, necklace, and bracelet apiece.  That's allowed, right?  They were feeling pretty gorgeous, so they had to raid my closet for some high heels.



Even little sister got in on the action.  Tess still believe shoes go on hands, not feet (and good luck trying to get her to wear them any other way).


I think Coco would approve of the way accessories are applied around here.

6 comments:

  1. and to what glamorous event were they all headed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sadie's face all squished into Piper's neck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that Great-Grandma Durham left a mink stole (what is a stole anyway?) at her house just waiting for mini-models to don? (as in "...we now our gay apparel")

    ReplyDelete
  4. it doesn't get much gayer than a mink stole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo if you by any chance have Blue Hat, Green Hat by Sandra Boynton, Tessa will feel totally justified (though I think it might be socks on the hands--close enough).

    I seriously love your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Red Hat, Blue Hat, Green Hat........ OOPS!

    Yeah Tessa is the "oops" part.

    ReplyDelete