Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fashion from Across the Pond

As some of you know, my in-laws are currently residing in Merry Old England. Tom is heading up the BYU study abroad program there for both the 2009 Winter and Spring terms. They have been gone for about three months now (and are scheduled to be gone another three!). You can check out their adventures here. We miss them terribly right about now.

Becky just sent us a little Easter package that contained some smart little red shirts. I really, really wanted to get a picture of them for her (modeled by her lovely granddaughters). I had about ten seconds to snap four shots before they ran away. Three out of four shots featured someone closing their eyes.

First Chloe:


Then Sadie:


And finally Piper:


Did they plan that? Three shots in a row! Uncanny! Anyway, this one's for Grandma (it's the best we could do!):


Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. This is when the "parenting skill" of photoshop comes into play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, so true! With four kids, I'm definitely going to have to master Photoshop if I ever want a picture where all of them look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carter, if you're going to you should also add some of those beefeater hats. I think your mom would get a kick out of it. Your girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank goodness that professional photographers now have the ability to swap eyes and smiles to get the perfect eyes-opened-smiles-wide pictures.
    And fortunately for us, we have digital cameras now to try and try again until it's right!
    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! You could make those into a flip book. ;D

    Carter's comments always add an extra chuckle to your posts, Kelly. Like putting more salt on the stew. You two are so cute together. :)

    ReplyDelete