Saturday, August 11, 2012

Piper Turns 7

It's no secret that we love this girl. 



She's extremely popular around here.  She is so kind to each of her sisters.  She shares.  She cooperates.  She's obedient.  She's affectionate.  Basically, she is an angel that walks among us.  We adore her.  So when her birthday comes along, we're all eager to celebrate.



On the day of her birthday, her daddy took her out to lunch.  She was dying to try Chuck-A-Rama.  She ate a chicken bone (what she calls a chicken leg), some noodles, a roll, and some jello.  And she drank loads of chocolate milk.  



To celebrate her big day this year, we opted for Cowabunga Bay.  It was delightful.*





We sure love our Piper.






---------------

*We did all get sunburned.  And I got sunscreen in Tessa's eye, which made her miserable the rest of the day.  Also, Cowabunga Bay is padding their profit margins with their food prices.  (You cannot bring outside food in, natch!)  But other than that, it was great.  Oh!  And for the first time in my entire life, TWO (not one, but TWO) strangers came up and complimented me on my bathing suit.  So yeah, pretty delightful!

4 comments:

  1. Three strangers complimented me on MY bathing suit. But I didn't want to say anything and upstage you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Carter, no link to your awesome suit? Kelly, yours is way cute. Hooray for Piper! I'm still trying to think of the perfect birthday adventure for us. She wanted an outdoor movie, but I think most of those are coming to a close. We'll figure something out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your darling Piper! What a great way to celebrate too. And your swimsuit is FABULOUS!!! I would have complimented you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that suit! I'm sure it looked darling on you. What a sweet, sweet girl. Seriously, these sensitive #2s... just ADORE them! Happy Birthday Piper!

    ReplyDelete